Delivery will usually be made within 3 working days. Please allow 4-5 working days for Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands and Offshore Islands. Delivery will be made by our chosen courier at any time between the hours of 07.00 and 17.30 Monday through to Friday. We do not deliver at weekends or bank holidays unless by special arrangement.
The Delivery process
- A one hour delivery time slot will be allocated by our chosen courier so that you don’t have to wait in all day for your parcel.
- This is sent via text or E-Mail so please ensure that you provide one or both.
- If the time and day is suitable no further action by you is required.
- If it’s not convenient there are plenty of options for you to choose from. You can change your delivery date, arrange to leave your parcel somewhere safe at the delivery address, deliver it to your neighbour, drop it off at your local shop, or go to the depot to pick it up.
- Simply click on Show My Options to proceed.
On the day Rosebank dispatches your goods you will receive e-mail/text notification from the courier confirming that the items have been dispatched and will be delivered Next Working Day, or if in an area where next day is unavailable a delivery day will be advised.
When will my parcel arrive?
You will receive your one hour window on the day of delivery once the driver has scanned all the parcels onto the van, this is usually by 12 noon. At this point you have the option to re- schedule the delivery day to any of the Next 3 working days. If no notification is received delivery will be attempted within this One Hour delivery slot. If no one is in to sign for their goods the courier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour at either side of the delivery address and you will receive an e mail /text confirming which address your item has been signed for at. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts our courier will notify us that they have not been able to deliver your goods and we will contact you to be advised whether a final attempt to deliver to the same address should be made; re-deliver to an alternative address; hold in delivery depot for you to collect (2 pieces of ID required) or Return to Rosebank. If you do not respond to either the courier or Rosebank after 2 failed delivery attempts, your item will be held in the delivery depot for 5 working days before returning the goods to Rosebank.
All purchases and postage charges within the EU are subject to VAT.
|UK, excl. Northern Ireland and Channel Islands||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|For orders up to £20||3-4 Days||£4.50|
|For orders £20 - £50||3-4 Days||£6.50|
|For orders above £50||3-4 Days||FREE|
|Northern Ireland and Channel Islands||Estimated Delivery Time||Cost|
|All orders||4 Days||£12.00|